- HANDCRAFTED WITH PRIDE IN THE USA - Since 1934, Nokona premium baseball gloves have been crafted by skilled American workers, using the world's highest quality & performance leathers to produce the finest gloves
- BASEBALL FIELD POSITION - Left hand throw high-performing baseball mitt designed for infield & outfield positions with the Closed Web design and open back wrist closure
- BALL GLOVE SIZING - Adult fit mid-weight 690g glove measures 12" pattern; To find the ideal fit, measure from the heel of the glove up to the top of the index finger while pushing the tape measure up against the palm of the glove
- GAME READY GLOVE - Nokona signature glove, the classic Walnut series, provides great stability, durability, and a game-ready feel made from iconic Walnut Crunch Leather
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS - Nokona products are fully guaranteed for 1 year against defective workmanship and material; This guarantee does not cover damage resulting from misuse or normal wear and tear
Inspired by Nokona's history of handcrafting ball gloves in America for over 85 years, the proprietary Walnut Crunch leather is a Nokona signature. This glove provides great stability, durability, and a game-ready feel. The classic Walnut series has been updated to highlight the glove's modern features, while also paying tribute to Nokona's long-standing baseball and softball heritage. Since 1934, in Nocona, Texas, premium Nokona ball gloves have been handcrafted by skilled American workers, using the world's highest quality leathers. Nokona gloves are individually cut, stamped, stitched, laced, and embroidered, which gives each one its own unique identity and feel. Today, Nokona is focused on the future, applying many of the same principles that have guided our past – quality, craftsmanship, innovation, integrity, and a commitment to our employees, suppliers, customers, and our country. We continue to put classic American workmanship into every glove, using techniques developed over the past 85+ years.