- NON-INSULATED WARM BOOTS - Non-insulated for comfort in warmer weather but still has windtex waterproof breathable flexible membrane
- FULL GRAIN LEATHER UPPERS - 10" tall 2.8 mm thick premium full grain leather uppers that utilize a one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for better abrasion resistance and waterproofness
- DURABLE & RUGGED - Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas and anti-corrosion boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking
- HARDWARE HIKING BOOTS - The boot hardware swivels instead of breaking; 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support with pack loads.
- EXCELLENT TRACTION - Kenetrek K-73 outsole for great traction and added durability, along with a reinforced rubber sole guard for extra abrasion resistance
Sometimes you may need the stability of a plastic mountaineering boot, but if you've ever tried walking in them, you know they're uncomfortable and clumsy on mixed terrain.
That's why we made the Guide Ultra, a hybrid hunter that borrows some of our EverStep technology to give you an ultra-support system, double durability and the all-day comfort of a Kenetrek.
We've added our removable brace system to the uppers of our classic Guide boot, and paired it with our one-piece, deep lug traction, super stable K-73 outsole.
Whether you're challenged with ankle issues or just need something stiffer that's waterproof and moves from snow to rocky terrain in total comfort - look no further.
Made in Italy.
10" tall 2.8mm thick premium full grain leather uppers that utilize a one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness.
Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas
7mm nylon midsoles for extra support with heavy pack loads
Anti-corrosion boot hard-wear that swivels instead of breaking
Reinforced rubber sole guard for extra abrasion resistance
Non-insulated for comfort in warmer weather
Windtex waterproof breathable flexible membrane
Custom K-73 outsoles provide excellent traction and durability
Everstep removable nylon braces provide additional ankle support for heavy pack loads in rough terrain.