- Our Kenetrek Desert Guide Boot With a Free Loden Gaiter in Matching Size($75 value)
- Leather 7" tall leather uppers made from 2.8 mm full grain leather feature double and triple stitching throughout for added durability
- Custom K73 outsole features a deep, open tread pattern and 360 degrees of traction teeth and lugs. Single piece vulcanized rubber sole balances a soft biting grip and great durability. Forged boot hardware offers corrosion resistance and swivels instead of breaking
- Featuring a interior Cambrelle lining that wicks away moisture, the Desert Guide is non-insulated and has no waterproof membrane for maximum breathability in warmer weather
- Protective rubber toe cap for extra abrasion resistance
Our Kenetrek Desert Guide Boot With a Free Loden Gaiter in Matching Size($75 value) Chasing desert sheep across the Cabeza Prieta Wilderness in Arizona calls for a boot that can take a full day of sharp, rock-filled, thorny terrain, allowing you to concentrate on what's around you.
Crafted for extreme abuse, these boots have no waterproof membrane, giving you extreme breathability and all-day comfort no matter how much ground you cover.
The outsole traction system and extra padding will make these your go-to long distance favorites. Made in Italy.
Men's sizes (whole & half) 8-12, (whole sizes) 13, 14, Medium width. Men's Wide width 8-12, 13.