- HANDMADE IN ENGLAND- Manufactured using 100 year old traditional techniques and the highest quality materials.
- SAM BROWNE FIXING- The inner purse is attached to the sleeve by a Sam Browne fixing, preventing it from sliding out.
- VEGETABLE TANNED LEATHER- Brooks only uses the finest European vegetable tanned leather for their bags, straps and accessories.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN- The two piece design of the D Shaped Tool Bag allows the outer sleeve to remains permanently attached to the saddle.
- INNER PURSE- The inner purse can be removed, securing the inner contents.
The D-Shaped Bag was featured in Brooks Catalogues as far back as 1910. This
innovative design features a two piece construction which, whilst the outer
sleeve remains permanently attached to the saddle, has an inner purse that may
be removed so that its owner may retain it, thus securing its valuable
contents. The purse is attached to the sleeve by a "Sam Browne" fixing,
preventing it from sliding out, even under extreme conditions.