Tag Safari Leather Safari Backpack PatchWork Kilimanjaro - Brown - One Size
by Tag Safari
Original price $ 495.00 - Original price $ 495.00
Original price $ 495.00
$ 499.00 - $ 499.00
Current price $ 499.00
- Brand-new authentic merchandise.
- TOP-QUALITY LEATHER: Handcrafted African hides to fashion this outstanding backpack. The visual effects of marks and differences in the tones are typical in genuine leather products. This leather backpack is made with extremely durable materials.
- DIMENSIONS: Length 15.5", height 17", width 7". Weight 4.5 lb. This backpack is susceptible to variations in the color, design or pattern of the leather patchwork, from the one shown on the picture.
- FEATURES: The draw cord design together with the added flap affords secure stowage of your valuables. The Burnished Brass Hardware will outlive your every adventure. Multiple pockets give you all the stowage you need, and the Comfortable Shoulder Straps are well padded for added Comfort and utility.
- VINTAGE LOOK: This rucksack backpack has the highest quality to add a touch of sophistication style to your everyday attire.
DUE TO FISH & WILDLIFE DEPARTMENT RESTRICTIONS, WE DO NOT SHIP GAMESKIN LEATHER PRODUCTS OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES. PLEASE, NO EXCEPTIONS.Leather Patchwork Safari Backpack, the most the most Rugged Backpack to come out of Africa. We used African Hides to fashion this Outstanding Backpack. Travellers, Tourists, Hikers and outdoor lovers use this durable bag as a daypack for their adventures around Africa. Housewives use it to fashionably store their essentials for those Urban safaris. The draw cord design together with the added flap affords secure stowage of your valuables, while climbing the Kilimanjaro or entering the Great Rift Valley, you will have quick access to your field glasses and camera to capture those precious moments. Water bottles and chewing gum will always be withing easy reach when carried in the front buckle-up pockets. The Burnished Brass Hardware will outlive your every adventure. Multiple pockets give you all the stowage you need, and the Comfortable Shoulder Straps are well padded for added Comfort and utility. GPS and Compass Pockets on the Shoulder Straps ensure you have all your many options of where to store your valuable possessions while on your safari or adventure travels, leaving your hands free. The Safari Gameskins used to make this product come from essential conservation programs. African tribespeople are involved through the Campfire Project to conserve these Renewable Indigenous African resources and benefit through employment in the Safari and travel industry throughout Southern Africa.