- Super thick 6 ounce oil tanned leather uppers are contoured to fit your leg precisely.
- Snug-Fit lacing system with Taslan laces and Power D-Ring lace anchors for firm lacing pressure.
- Removable 6 mm thick three part liner quilted from a wicking durable synthetic, 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, and finally 3 mm of wool felt to insulate even when damp.
- Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, and finally 3 mm of wool felt to insulate even when damp. Hand made rubber cowboy bottoms feature a roper style toe and steel shanks with double thick midsoles.
- Stirrup friendly Kenetrek Cowboy Outsole design has a deep and open tread design for serious grip in snow and mud while the Stirrup Rail that surrounds the K-lugs keep them from catching on anything but the ground.
We built these with three things in mind; safety, functionality and comfort.
The Kenetrek Cowboy Outsole design slips in and out of standard stirrups with ease while the spur shelf keeps spurs from sliding down your heels.
And they keep you on your feet whether you're leasing a horse on the trail or doing a little winter fence mending.
They contour to you leg like a lace up riding boot should and keep your feet warm down to zero degrees.
A open tread pattern provides traction in mud or snow, and there's enough open space to make the sole "self-cleaning".
The Kenetrek Cowboy design is protected un US Patent #D583,133.
Made in Thailand.
Super thick 6 ounce oil tanned leather uppers are contoured to fit your leg precisely for incredible support and comfort.
Snug-fit lacing system with stud hooks and Power D-Ring lace anchors for the ultimate in ankle support.
Removable 6 mm think three part liner quilted from a wicking durable synthetic, 400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, and finally 33mm of wools felt to insulate even when damp.
Hand-made rubber outsoles are vulcanized for durability and features steel shanks with double think midsoles.
Custom Kenetrek K-Talon Cowboy Outsole design has stirrup rails surrounding the lugs, traction teeth at the toe and heel and a deep and open tread design for serious grip and traction.