- S.E.R.T system reduces impacts causing C.T.E (Meets CE, CPSC, AS, ASTM F1952-15 standards)
- The most ventilated full-face hardshell helmet on the market
- 23 Large freeflow vents with internal channels for maximum cooling
- Visor: Easy position visor angle means no bolts needed. CRV (Crash Release Visor) system allows visor to release on impact to help reduce rotational forces.
- Features: Easy, one hand fidlock magnetic chin strap closure. Quick-release liner for easy washing and cleaning. Includes custom padded pro helmet bag.
From downhill and enduro racing to fast laps at the bike park, the Project 23 Carbon Helmet brings lightweight comfort and advanced protection to all your gravity endeavors.
The ultra-light carbon fiber shell is built with an impressive 23 ventilation ports to keep you cool when you're charging hard.
The helmet also features 7 Protection's S. E. R. T slip-plane system to mitigate harmful oblique and low-G impact forces.