- Returned without a box or tags.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- Joules Womens Footwear Size Chart
- When wet weather comes calling, pencil in a play day with the Joules Mid Molly Welly rain boot.
- Hard wearing, natural rubber upper in a variety of handcrafted uppers.
- Pull-on styling with rear tab.
- Round-toe silhouette. Gusset construction with adjustable strap. Signature, center-back striping detail. Topline signature plaque at front. Waterproof construction. Textile lining and insole. Removable, padded footbed. Molded, block heel. Rubber outsole with water-dispersing sole. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 in Weight: 1 lb 9 oz Circumference: 15 in Shaft: 10 in Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may
Returned without a box or tags.
Our mid-height boots allow ease of movement and are perfect for bigger calves. Splashed with heritage-inspired prints they're just the thing for a jaunt outdoors when puddles are present. Quite simply a great way to keep your feet dry and stylish.
Iconic Printed Wellies are fully waterproof and made to withstand any wet weather conditions.
Handcrafted using hard wearing natural rubber and adorned with hand-drawn prints.
Adjustable back gusset with popper fastening, enhancing both fit and comfort.
Once you're chosen your wellies and worn them in the mud, the rain and the snow, they'll need a little TLC. Don't worry, we have you covered with all our welly wisdom. Here we have created a welly care guide to give you all the information you need on how to clean, store and protect your wellies so you can get the very best out of them.
A LITTLE WELLY WISDOM
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR WELLIES
Wash your wellies with a cloth and warm soapy water.
hem dry quicker. Avoid leaving your wellies on a radiator to dry.
Simply wipe away any white powdery residue on your welly with a damp cloth. This is a perfectly natural process called "blooming" in which the natural oils in the rubber work their way to the surface.
Remove the insoles of your wellies and wash them separately. Ideal for when those puddles are deeper than expected!
HOW TO STORE YOUR WELLIES
Store your wellies in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Better still, keep them tucked away in one of our stylish welly bags.
Try to stop your wellies from folding over.