- Brand-new authentic merchandise.
- Material: [body] aluminum, [spindle] cr-moly
- Removable Pins: replaceable grip pins
- 10 interchangeable nubs per side
- Size: 100 x 96 x 17 mm and weight 360 g per pair.
At a claimed 360 grams per pair, the AE05 Evo Pedals aren't the absolute lightest in HT Components' Evo pedal family, but they're only a few grams off.
As with the rest of its Evo counterparts, the AE05 provides a beefy platform with replaceable pins for your soles to grip as you tackle rough trails, session the park, and slice through singletrack switchbacks.
The AE05's extruded, CNC-machined aluminum pedal body makes for a stiff and responsive feel, while dual DU bushing bearings keep the spindles turning smoothly.
Clocking in at just 17mm thick, these sleek pedals also leave ample clearance for navigating technical terrain and narrow ruts.